Refunding Contributions

You can refund contributions that you have not already cashed out. It’s real easy! Just go to the “MY FUND” page. To the right of each contribution or webcam transaction that has not been cashed out you will see a Refund button. After clicking the Refund button, you will be prompted to enter the password you use to log into your mygirlfund account. That's all you need to do, but please keep in mind that once you refund a contribution there is no way to cancel or reverse it.

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 4 found this helpful