We want mygirlfund to continue to grow and be a safe place for self-expression. Help us keep this community more mainstream by not posting nude content in any public area (profile, blogs, and offers). Post only your photos and videos and always follow the law.
We ask you to follow these guidelines:
- We don't allow nudity in any site's public area (profile, blogs, and offers).
- Do not use photoshopped censor spots in place of clothes.
- Photos containing watermarks, URLs, or photo tags are not permitted.
- Do not post photos of sex toys.
- Hand bras and covering up is permitted as long as it's tasteful.
- Pulling a thong or panties halfway down your rear is considered to be nudity.
- If the photo shows your bottom half, you must be wearing panties.
- Close-ups of intimate areas are not appropriate.
- Do not post animated, flashing GIFs in the blogs or offers. Save this content for your profile.
- Your default photo should not be one large offer or advertisement. Use your status message, about me section, and the offers to promote yourself or sell content.
In short, do use your best judgment to keep it classy and artistic.