If you can't upload a video, try the following suggestions:
- Check your internet connection. On mobile, try using Wi-Fi and your mobile data to see if the issue is because of a weak connection.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try uploading your videos using other browsers, devices, and networks.
- Use incognito or private browsing mode to determine if the problem is with your browser extensions, etc. Adblock is known to be a problem.
- Temporarily disable anti-spyware, anti-virus, and other security programs.
You can upload files up to 4 GB. Supported file formats are: .AVI, .WMV, .MOV, .MP4.
Video recording can take up to 24 hours to process. You will receive a message when your video is ready to play.
If you still need help, contact mygirlfund support.