What Can I Do If Someone Is Threatening to Share Photos or Videos I Want to Keep Private?

If someone is threatening to disclose your mygirlfund profile, or share photos or videos of yourself, that you intended to be private and asking you to send them money or anything else, you can:

  • Contact local law enforcement and report this issue to them.
  • Report this person to us.
  • Block this person. 
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful