Here are some tips to keep your account secure:
- Pick a strong password. Use a combination of at least two numbers, letters (uppercase and lowercase), and special characters (like $ and %).
- Use a unique password. Your password should always be different from any other password you use elsewhere on the internet.
- Change your password regularly. Set up a reminder to change your password every 90 days.
- Avoid reusing old passwords.
- Never give your password to anyone.
- Secure your email accounts. Change the passwords for all your email accounts. All your passwords should be different.
- Log out of mygirlund when you use a public computer or share a device that's not yours. Never check the “Remember Me” box when using a public computer.
- Use a password manager (like LastPass) to store and generate strong passwords safely.